What we are about…
Purpose In Ministry:
To nurture and utilize the gifts God has given us, so Christ can be glorified through us.
To evangelize, making a difference for the cause of Christ, by bringing the Gospel to our community through the very powerful media of mime, sign language, music, and drama.
To be a witness and model Christ-likeness to others, especially our peers – in pure speech, a godly life, Christian love, humble faith, and moral purity.
Purpose In Personal Development:
To grow closer to Christ through serving Him.
To develop leadership skills while serving others.
To work within a team to learn unity in Christ by encouraging, supporting, and building up our teammates.
To aim for a lifestyle that evidences our faith in every aspect.
Purpose In Enhancing the Church:
To minister to and serve with our churches by presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ using Christian art, mime, and drama in conjunction with local bodies of believers.
To use the talents of our members to enrich the church’s outreach.
What we believe…
Doctrine (What We Believe In):
1. One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit:
– God, the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and earth;
– Our Lord, Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, His intercessory work and His personal return in power and glory;
– The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
3. The salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ;
4. The unity in the Spirit of all true believers in the Church, the Body of Christ;
5. The call for all believers to assemble for teaching, prayer, praise, fellowship and ministry;
6. The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment;
7. We believe in evangelistic fervor and missionary endeavor;
8. We also believe that there are teachings and practices such as baptism, ordination, sacraments, church government, spiritual gifts, end times, etc., with respect to which men and women of good Christian faith differ, and that it is the duty both of private Christians and groups of believers to exercise love and mutual forbearance toward each other in their discussion and observation.