On September 28th, team Alpha was able to partner with Carlos and Migdalia, the directors/ founders of God’s Clearview ministries.
For this outreach we were able to use a different set of skills, and bless Carlos and Migdalia by helping them with various work projects around their home and the home of their ministry. The three of the biggest projects we did were:
•Carrying and stacking firewood inside for the winter.
•Harvesting the remaining produce from the garden. As well as clearing it and preparing it to be planted over with grass.
• Switching out some of the summer clothes with winter clothes in the blessing shop (a place where family that are struggling financially can find free clothes).
We aslo did a few other random jobs here and there.
We are thankful for the opportunity this outreach gave us to grow closer as a team through working together, conversations, and laughs. And we pray that God will receive the glory for what was accomplished.
– Willow Valley Retirement Outreach! Monday, May 8th at 5:40pm. Meet at the retirement home. (Exact meeting location will be decided, it’s a big place). Wear your black shirts, and black everything else. Our song list is: Job, Freedom, When Love Sees You, and Bells.
– Team social! We’ll have a team social on Friday, May 12th in the evening. Time and location TBA.
– Summer camp sign up! This summer DRAMA will be going to five different summer camps.The form has all the dates for the camps. Remember, at the top select how many total camps you are able to go to, and then rate the camps with your preference 1-5. If you are unable to attend a camp, select the ‘Can’t attend’ button instead. Deadline to submit it is May 9.
Here is the form to sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/YOP9fKo4Hqe3c1gY2
– Carlos and Migdalia’s response team outreach! Saturday, May 13th for the whole day. You’ll be doing work projects and cleaning around their property for the day. Michael and Alisha are leading this, so let Alisha know if you plan on going. Her email is Alisha.email@example.com, and her phone number is 717- 824-1222.